A friend mentioned she noticed that its been awhile since I last posted. We have been busy with summer fun! Lets see, first we went to a Brewer game, where they played well, but lost:( Then we had a fourth of July picnic. We were out on the boat. We went to Betty Brinn Children's Museum. We went to the zoo as a whole family(usually we go during the week when Daddy is at work). Also, Joey finished up his soccer class, but that is a different post altogether.
It has been wonderful to be with the boys this summer. Mornings we usually have our big thing, and then in the afternoon its quiet/nap time and down time for me. I am so happy that I can have summers with the boys. They are a true blessing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

hey I offerred to make a post for you! :P
ReplyDelete