Thursday, June 25, 2009

Three reasons to skip the aviary at the zoo...


1) Its not really all that interesting anyway.

2) You could get poop in your hair

3) Said poop could be green and slimy.


Yup, that is what happened today at the zoo! I was setting the boys up for a great pic with a scenic background when suddenly PLOP! On my shoulder lands a big blob of green slimy goo. I became the target; all over my left shoulder. Bleck! Thank God for wet wipes!! I felt like everyone could smell me though, it was disgusting!!

On the drive home I realized it was in my hair as well. I kept feeling the top of my ponytail, but not the bottom. Yuck! Gross! Bleck!!


Regardless, we had a great trip and even with the heat, we saw a lot of great animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment